Process Receiving for Professional Development Contact Hours
Certificate for professional development contact hours can be attained for completion of the course modules. To allow for flexibility and ease of administration of the course we have four sets of grouped modules that can be completed for contact hours. You may choose any number of these grouped modules for up to 12 total contact hours.
- Best Practices Health Education
- Colorado 2020 Standards and Policies
- Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child Approach
- Using Data in Health Education
- Teaching Health Skills
- Answering Difficult Questions
- Health Education Integration
- Culturally Responsive Practices & Achieving Instructional Equity
- Making Lectures Come Alive
- Strategies for Brainstorming
- Effective Collaborative Student Teams
- Role Play / Behavioral Rehearsal
Group : 4
- Case Studies
- Document Based Questioning Using Primary Sources
- Student Centered Teaching Approaches
- Assessment Development
For each of the a certificate of contact hours
- Complete all processing questions in the word document for each module in the group.
- Submit the completed processing questions to email@example.com
- A CDE reviewer will score the responses based on the rubric. To receive a certificate, you must score a 2 or 3 on the rubric.
- Certificate of contact hours may take 1-2 weeks for processing.