This is a short course that will help people interested in learning more about adult education learn what the office is doing.
In this first course module, we'll learn with and from one another on collaborating with others, especially during stressfull times. . We'll explore articles and resources on this topic as well as practical "on the ground" materials and/or strategies that you are considering to supplement this. All our learning will have aspects of equity and demonstration of impact of our learning embedded into this and subsequent modules.
Our outcomes for the "Collaborating During Stressful Times" Learning Burst are:
- Gain a deeper understanding of what collaboration ingredients are;
- Develop and/or co-teach an interdisciplinary collaborative lesson
- Share our learning with our administrator and, ideally another educator(s)
- Ideate/build relationships with fellow Learning Burst colleagues
This training describes types of categorical eligibilities; identifies compliant case numbers for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR); lists requirements for complete categorical application types; explains requirements after determining eligibility.
- Length: 20 minutes
- Professional Standards:
- Key Area: Administration
- Training Topic: 3100 Free and Reduced-Price Meal Benefits
- Learning Code: 3100