Substitute Boot Camp
Informational course about substitute teaching in Colorado. Participants will learn about their roles and responsibilities as a substitute teacher, including:
- Understanding and executing academic lesson plans
- Preparing lessons plans when lesson plans aren’t available
- Classroom management and identification of challenged and high-needs students
- Maintaining appropriate student records
- School policy and emergency response.
More information about registering for the course can be found at https://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeprof/licensure_subapp Note that the Substitute Stipend is currently unavailable as all funds have been committed.
Questions about the course may be sent to email@example.com