Introduction to Assessing, Preventing and Overcoming Reading Difficulties
|Site:||Colorado Education Learning Management System|
|Course:||Guest Access-Assessing, Preventing, and Overcoming Reading Difficulties|
|Book:||Introduction to Assessing, Preventing and Overcoming Reading Difficulties|
|Printed by:||Guest user|
|Date:||Thursday, 7 December 2023, 3:50 PM|
Before You Get Started
This series is designed for use in multiple ways:
- Complete all 13 modules: Participants who engage in all thirteen modules will be provided a comprehensive learning experience encompassing research, impact, and critical elements of assessing, preventing, and overcoming reading difficulties.
Participants may view a session/s for specific information and guidance on
topics related to assessing, preventing and overcoming reading difficulties.
This format is ideal for short professional development opportunities, e.g.,
during an Impact Team meeting or Professional Learning Community.
- Complete as a book or chapter study: Participants may view all or part or the series as a tandem companion or supplemental resource for supporting a study of the book: The Essentials of Assessing, Preventing, and Overcoming Reading Difficulties (Kilpatrick, 2015)
At this time, this series is NOT set up for participants to receive any CDE credit hours.
Important Things to Know
A few good things to know when accessing the Assessing, Preventing and Overcoming Reading Difficulties series through Moodle include:
- How to Navigate Through the Course
- Completion: At this time, this series is NOT set up for participants to receive any CDE credit hours.
Navigate Through the Course
There are a number of ways to navigate through this course.
You can navigate the course through the following ways:
- breadcrumbs at the top right of your screen to the right of the module title.
- advance or backtrack through the course activities using the grey buttons at the bottom of each page.
- the course menu to the left. Open the menu by clicking on the menu icon on the upper left corner under the CDE logo.
- For modules that are organized using books, open the chapter menu by clicking on the blue tab with the white arrow on the upper right corner.
Online Course Specifications
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome or Firefox to access this course. Certain versions of Internet Explorer do have problems displaying or accessing content in this course.
Google Chrome can be downloaded HERE.
Mozilla Firefox can be downloaded HERE.
This course can be accessed from any device or computer. It will display best on a computer (Windows or Mac) but you should be able to access all content and activities from your Smart Device or Tablet.